Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gucci is recover

Gucci sick during weekend, that is my fault never caring what he was taken and bite.

Thank god i din bring my gucci to operate at initial. But I still spend alot for the doctor fees. Anyhow, nothing is important then gucci did recover !!

Conclusion : Not always listen doctor comment blindly and do what ever doctor that recommend although we are not doctor too.

yesterday go home, thought my gucci skin have effected, showing alot spot on his body, and scaring me.

When I was clearly check with him, his fur have cutting by someone :p he look like "sor chai" now. what a long coat chiwawa, now being short coat?

I non stop laught on him. but so sad i found a cut on his stomach body, sure is accident to cut during cutting his hair.

Oh ya, latest weight for gucci : 3.22 kg. Fei chai Gucci ^^

2 comments:

Zing said...

My 6 mth Yoyo oso got 2.5kg liao...
His food portion was more than u feed Gucci~ OMG!

Vi said...

yo yo is not chiwawa ma, it should bigger then my gucci..