Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Upper level lesson of life

Last Sunday gathering with my college friends. They all already married, one of them got a child, another is pregan, and other couple is planning having baby too.

Well, all the topic is pregancy. Somehow, I did my best to group into the topic. But every time also the same topic when I gathering with them.

Not blaming, feel sad that I starting having gap with them. I always join them when have gathering, and try to not miss a gathering too, that is just because i still care the friendship, and we really hard to manage gathering to meet each other.

Yet I not reach the level. Too slow for me?

Congrad my friend, I get the news which is my friend did success get pregnan and the baby is safe to keep.

Hope every mother and baby healty always ^^

No comments: