Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Facebook virus?

Just noon my friend asking me why so free to post something on her facebook's wall. I surprise and thought she talking non-sence.

Coz I bz whole day and not time to log in facebook to post anything, but just awhile to checking comment of everyone.

Well.. I am sorry and I have no idea how come my facebook get virus and posting the wall for all my friends.

Today morning deployement on 7am. Wake up on 540am, and 615am take away McD as my breakfast + lunch.. Yummy yummy...

Finally deployment done, successfully? Erm.. got issue but not big impact, so just left it tommorrow solve it. Hope everything OK..

Once again din pray before go for deployment huh =="

2 comments:

fan su said...

your friend not always talk non-sense geh, got serious time oso ge lor... wish u good luck in your deployment lor...

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Check this out and u'll know what happen to your Facebook. Don't be surprised if u have 'unknown friends' in your friends list - just remove them.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13577_3-10370015-36.html