Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Left my phone at office yesterday

Yesterday rush to home coz is already late (8pm).

After home, I saw my sister phone is on the table. When I wana use my mobile phone to check either my sister change a new phone or forget to bring her phone out, I just reliaze my phone is stay at office.

Well, the most worry is. HOw I wake up if I no phone alarm beside me? God ~ Wish to back office to take it, but affraid is too late and guard not around.

Fine... So today I wake up by using my digi watch (thank god finally found something to wake me up), arrived to office on 730am to avoid my phone alarm ringing, LOL..

Gonna kill me since yesterday no phone and no internet. Anyhow, today I can home on 5pm lor ^^

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

..........................
..........................
..........................

Don't know what to say jor laa... just don't and never forget to leave/stop yourself at some place ok.. :-)