Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Appreciate

After chit chat with my friend, I got some unhappy feeling..

Sometime I asking myself, why everything I need to hard work to get it? Why other just can get the thing easily?

Maybe this is my life? Maybe I too independent?

Maybe thinking in other way, I should pround to myself, coz everything is I get myself. This is my result of success. Althought they using, own a nicer thing compare with me, but did are they really effort to pay of it? They just have an outlook, but inside is nothing.

Actually I have a happyness family. I appreciate it~
Cheer~

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Yes, it's always good to think from another angles and appreciate what u got and what u have right now.

As i said, don't ever forget to treat yourself better rather to get hurt. 'DunhurtVivi', right ? :-)