Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thank you

Today is my birthday. Unexpected i really like this year birthday. I thought every year is the same, and all of my friend also bz recently, we normally just simple to have a meals to celebrate.

Today morning i went for movie for free. The counter person wishing me too ^^


The special present for me. I love it , not coz of cute and nice, but it really mean for me. Because really sincerly from friendship. Thanks~

After lunch, take a picture with big miao miao. So cute ~~


My lunch - brownies [delicious]

Appreciate some other friend really took time for celebration. Thanks.


The most happy I get this cup cake. It really very special for me. I duno I can receive this kind of cake too. Thanks alot~~ I wont forget it ^^ I know someone sincer to make order and get it too :)

Sure good thing will share with my gucci ^^ See he target the cake de.
Saw the ang pao stick on my mirror? This is from my mother ^^ Thanks~
Here to say, Very thanks you to all of u. I really enjoy the celebrate, cake, present and wishing. So touch that my manager and coll remember my birthday, blessing me with call/sms. This is my unforgetable 2010 birthday ^^ Love u All~

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Walao... I think there's about 36 cup cakes there... so got stomach to finish all that ? If not, i got one here for 'standby' ~~ :p