Monday, March 1, 2010

Death Cat

Today morning before i start my work, will check the email who user (customer) feedback.

I saw my manager reply to user too, regarding the pending task which report to user, we not yet done and drag long time ago.

Is my manager forgeted to assign back to support team, that why they no notification regarding those issue, that why no ppl incharge and fix the problem.

But those email my manager reply look like all is my fault!

The moment i very angry and i din voice out. But my manager still very fake to YM me regarding the issue, look like all the shit cause of me.

How come she still can CC to all person? How come she can do thing as this?

Anyhow, no one wana find out the root cause, so that why i also din make voice.
It really make me no mood for entired day.

1 comment:

Steanie Tai said...

Walao.. Your manager is a bastard.. My bosses, they are, too..