Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Bye CNY

Today is last day for CNY.
I did spent whole day for my friend again.

Recently I did spent alot time for my friend. But all the time also gambling gambling [finally i win today, but still cant cover the lost amount ^^] and food food food, Lou sang lou sang~

Althought we all togather is not really doing fun, but that is great we are togather and spent the time for each other again... really appreciate.

Gotta know, 1 of them back to NL soon. Another is going to SG soon. Really pretty hard to gathering again since another one is stay at Puchong. I can indirectly say, this gang friend is really make a fullstop. or maybe we onli will gathering once in a year. So sad huh?

That is good when saw them having a good future moving. Just i am stay on the same place :(

Anyhow, is time to train myself sleep on the time. Recently always sleep on 1am -2am. Holiday is end, enjoy timing passing so fast, is time to say bye bye to CNY.

Wish Luck luck all of u ^^

No comments: