Sunday, February 21, 2010

Car tinted

Today just wait for 3 hours tinted at kepong.
Finally I choose Air cool brand and branch nearby kepong carefour.

The worker told me will tinted for 2 hours. so I just spent 2 hours at carefour alone. On 5pm, back to take back my car.

I not really satisfy the tinted they make for me in 1st place. But i also drive out my car. During i stop under big sunshine, i found a big crash on the tinted film at alot place.

Finally I return back to the shop, they willing to help me reinstall again. But I need spent another hours to make it.

Anyhow, I quite satify for second film they install for me. But will return back to the shop if after 2 week i still saw those glue or bubble.

Service is good, but quality not as I expected. Am I too demand?

6 comments:

Zing said...

I still cnt un y r u choosing tis brand?! Even after doing lots survey / asking around...

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

It might be bit late to say that but at least u should know by now how good/bad quality of tinting screen paper depending on what package/paper you choose.

Hopefully there's no other defect occurs again in next two week. Normally a good quality tinting screen paper can last for 5 years at least within the guarantee period.

You're not demanding as this is what u had been paying for and should expect this kind of service in return if things are go wrong, just like what u been through recently. Good luck and pray hard ~~

Unknown said...

I hope ur tinted will not fade after six months. God blessed you.

Vi said...

So far I dun feel any bad thing for the tinted. Very satisfy on it. I did survey, that y choose it.

Yup, given 5 year warranty.

Zing said...

U wil know after 1 yr or less...
C fr my car =_="

Vi said...

pohguan, got fade warranty too.

Zing, I dun feel ur car any problem. Maybe just no mention :)
anyhow, maybe ur taken not same package as me installed