Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally...

Lou Sang at Awana Hotel :p

I not so short actually.. muahhahaha..

My friend hubby~ Jan



Having cocktail And cake




Handhold flower~







The party place we enjoying~




Kei pou tyle





My seat




with wedding dress


Finally finish attending all my friends wedding since from Nov 09 to Jan 10. Congrad to evie~ and thank for the arrangement which provide awana hotel, wine and breakfast for us. We really enjoy the party very well~
I am waiting CNY coming and collect the ang pao from all my friend which just married :p Kakaka...




1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Nice hair-cutting and obviously got shorter, u like it ? Surely it will be "Vivi-Strikes-Back" ang pao time from all your newly married friends later next week... haha...

So let's get 'fat' (ang pao) till then ~~ :-)