Thursday, April 29, 2010

My pet pass away

Today morning, when open my gate and driving to work, my dog run out from the house faster then I driving out my car from the house.

Suddenly I saw a car pass by my dog and she scream very painfuly. I din directly saw the car have hit her, but she still can run back to home.

She did showing pain at his tails side. Any how, she was not screaming after get back to home.

After work just enter my home, my mother told me the dog was dead. I get surprise and shock and feeling sad and asking properly "What dog? what dead?"

Once my mother say that is the big dog in my house was dead, I just quikly goto find my Gucci. I feel bad just because after I know that is not my Gucci accident, I din have any sad feeling. And planning buy a new puppy =="

5 comments:

chiyian said...

should i say 节哀顺变?
plan to buy golden?

The DiabLo said...

Cheer up is it suitable say to you?
Beloved to your Gucci oh!

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Well, it's an accident and surely nobody like that but to accept it somehow. Pardonably speaking, just can't imagine how will u feel if something is happened to Gucci...

Anyway, don't feel bad yourself because of giving priority to your lovely one, it's common sense.

Steanie Tai said...

When I see your post title, I was shocked. Coz I didn't know you hav more than one pet at home.. My condolence to your dead pet.. Aiz..

Unknown said...

The hermes handbags has been run by family since its inception, which may explain the bags hermes extreme dedication to quality and luxury. bag hermes are available in many sizes, in addition to size and style, you'll need to decide if you want your bag to be made out of smooth leather.
Buy lida with a One Month Supply - Of course, lida daidaihua does offer a beginners one month supply of it's product to first time buyers. This is so you may get a feel for the lida slimming if you are a little unsure about ordering a large quantity of daidaihua , you can start off small with a one month supply for yourself. Buy slimming capsule Six Month Supply (Buy 3/Get 3 Free) with Free Unlimited Re-fills - You read that right! slimming capsules also offers a six month supply of their great product with free refills for life.
The “classic” Chanel Wallet has remained an icon throughout fashion history. The Chanel handbags design marries a chain strap, woven with leather and the renowned double C logo. The Reissue of the replica Chanel handbags offers a throwback to the era with its “mademoiselle locks” and double-chain strap.
Do you have the feel difficult to find your favorite uk Tiffany like earrings? Now, Tiffany bracelets is your best destination. silver necklaces are well known for their highest quality and characteristic designs. We offer Tiffany accessories , drop earrings, heart earrings and so on.