Monday, June 14, 2010

Boring weekend


Nothing special happening on this weekend, but I have done my work on Sat and Sun.

Well... some time thinking, the house work really tied up my time.
I need to plan it and stay at home and make it done.
I really long time no shopping..
I really long time no really enjoy my weekend..
I really long time din spent whole day for sleep (although i feel that really wasting time for sleeping on weekend)

well.. althought nothing special for last weekend,
but I did awake on sat morning have jogging with Gucci, my 2 friends ^^
House work again + bring my Gucci for a jab.Nite birthday party celebration :P

Sunday morning bath with V Zai.
Noon went to buy tonner + nite gathering dinner.

Happening? Maybe that is not the thing i wanted :P

Today morning dizzy...
maybe not enof to sleep.Gucci also feel not well..
What happen on both of us ??

3 comments:

chiyian said...

how consider happening?
don worry, later will more happening... and hope that is the happening u wan... ^ ^

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

It is 'happening' now indeed... it's WORLD CUP 2010 now !! So whether u like it or not, just join me and shout for goals ok.

Ole..Ole..Ole.. ~~

Ah Nie said...

u know why ? u can't feel the "happening" ? coz u din enjoy yourself ...hallo, apa ini ? u got so many activity also can't enjoy huh? so how abt those people no activity at all ? u should aprreaciate watever u have now.
at least wherever u want to go or whatever u want to do, u have someone accompany ^ ^that is ur friend
come on la, throw away ur Negative thinking...
i will makesure u have a lot of "happening" later...wakakakak