Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dumpling festiva

Yesterday after working hours, walk with my coll togather to take lift. I asked my coll, why so late just home? no family dinner today? Suddenly I did remember she is not local people.

I duno she will fell pity on herself or not, but for me, dumpling festiva is normal to me. No celebration needed.

So sad that not means i cant have a luxury dinner meals, but just cant join the happyness moment with my friend. Yup, that actually should be join the happyness with family for this kind of festiva.

Anyhow, that really great to see my outstation friends still can have celebration, feel family warm.

I like the family as this, friendly and kindness. But why this not happen on my family?

Anyhow, I still love my family.

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

You are not alone... maybe we just grab few of it then try to have it somewhere outside and see what is the feeling of 当街吃粽 ~~