Friday, July 23, 2010

Weekend coming soon

Finally feeling the nitemare coming very soon. Project not yet started, but we are started bz-ing.
Cant imagine how bz will be once is project is started.

Manager just inform we giving ourselft preparation, battle is coming, we maybe will working on weekend too.

Today timing passing very fast, see on the watch already 5pm, and feel abit afraid how come time passing so fast and I still have plenty thing to do.

Ghossss... Today friday, but 740pm only left my office. Saw my teamlead still working there. Agree, those talent ppl will have more work. But he not alone, my manager yesterday work till 3am ==" when i left, she still working there.


I like the view at my car park there. Can view KLtower. Today more special, kltower with moon.


Stay at car, take few pic and rest a while. Is time to home ^^



1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Same goes to me, got lot of new servers to be setup in VM environment and rolled out to production coming soon...