Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Alone Day

Prepare my thing and arrived to KLCC on 11am++ Take some xmas deco in KLCC and waiting my friend to lunch.



Thanks my friend recommented having Mcd coz it is the cheapest meal in KLCC ==" ANyhow, I really long time never took Mcd too.


After lunch, friend going back to office and I continue walk and shopping alone in KLCC.





Arrived home on 4pm++ I am free while waiting for dinner time with friend. But feel abit hungry too. So I did cook steam egg. YUmmy Yummy~~


Oh ya, today shopping I got 2 pants! Cheap and nice ^^


7pm dinner time at Kepong Tesco Subway. Friend have a voucher buy 1 free 1. I tried chicken terriyaki ^^


Today EL so duno my friend sick and no work today. After dinner went to PJ visit the sick ppl. Home on 10pm++ and target to sleep before 12am!!! I promised :p

Good Nite~

No comments: