Sunday, December 12, 2010

where is my shopping sunday?

Today wake up on 8am ++. Yup, awake by my Gucci again, sign..
Just do some house work and prepare going to Mid Valley shopping ^^

Mid valley xmas deco is the most nicer for me compare so far all the shopping mall I went in Malaysia. This year alot big bear bear in shopping mall ^^ Imagine isit at nite, those bear bear will awake and shopping itself? LOL.


Unforturnaly not yet start shopping, someone face is turn black. Destroyed my shopping mood, and can stay with it anymore. Well, I really dissapointed I cant shop any, EXTREMLY!

As my plan that moment, going home to drive out myself and goto shop again. But finally went to Tesco to buy my daily lunch. I found out this ! Yes, Toblerone dark chocolate. Is cheap for me. So wish some one have buy 1 for me, but anyhow I bought myself ^^

Goohss.... chocolate again. Please come to my house and share with my happyness with u ^^
Arrived home already 3pm ++ Preparing the carbonara for dinner ( lol, not for me, coz is very fatting food :P )

Chicken soup with some vegi.


Tar tAh~~~ My home made dinner - Soup, honey lemon and Carbonara. ( finally my carbonara portion gone to my broter)

No comments: