Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CNY soon

That is really long time I did not update my blog. Anyhow, I just back from Taiwan trip last Monday and quite tired and Bz life.

Now I am back :) and going to CNY ^^ Actually too much thing to share, but already pass tense :p

Today spent around 3 hours to wash my car ~ Tired~~~
Finish my car on 4pm and rest awhile, and waiting my friend to pick me on 7pm.

Waiting and waiting... till 740pm... sitting outside of my house.. sky slowly getting dark....



Finally we went to restaurant on ss17 - Decanter ^^ This is the restaurant planned to celebrate my birthday but failure to dinning because it close on Sunday.

That is nice enviroment, less customer + nice music + food not bad + not costly ^^


My cuppucino



Nice art on top


Seafood plate

Chicken mushroom pie
Food is nice but salty. Anyhow.. overall is nice! Nice for try!

No comments: