Thursday, February 24, 2011

KTM

Today my company have early release coz having CNY Annual Dinner at some where Dataran Merdeka. One of the reason I din join the dinner, coz I have no car to go home.

Fine, so after work I walk to KTM station and waiting the train come. 1st train, is full.. I cant enter.

Second train come, all push into train, and I also push by them.. but unluckly, the is not enough place for me. At last, 1 of my foot is out of the train, another 1 foot is steping in the train. Try to imagine the scene, is funny~~ Lolx

When the door going to close, I inhale, take back another foot into train and hole tigh of my bag. After door close, release myself, but already stick on the door... try to imagine the scene.. is funny~~ lolx

Well, is my 1st time so worst expirence.

No comments: