Saturday, June 28, 2008

眼眉跳?

I duno how to call that, it really happening few days nonstop. Some people said that, if left side is for money, right side for luckly. Indirectly means both side also will given a good sign? :p

Even i look at the mirror myself, i can see my eye's bag is shiver on my left side.

I read a book before, it said that coz eyes is too tired (if not mistaken :P, correct me if i am wrong). Some one told me that, it becaus i too nervous. What i so nervous? and nervous for few days?

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Not quite, if your eyes are flickering non-stop because of tireness then u probably won't be bother it at all and just zzzzz...

I believed u might have some kind of unusual feeling in your heart and probably is a good thing coming upon you very soon and that have made you starting to feel little tension yourself.

Just relax as there's nothing to worry about. You won't die, if i'm around... remember that? :-)