Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My First Entry

Hello world!

Every time the programmer learning new script and test the script there will display "Hello world!"

This is a first entry for blogsport! Born on 17 June 2008 10:18pm.
This blog will be my diary blog. (Hope I will update dairy :p )

What is today news? HP canteen cant reserve any seat for lunch. First come first serve, means even your friend goto order food, you also not allow to reserve the place for your friend. Giving presure even having a lunch at canteen! Afraid after take a place of mix rice, but cant find a seat to have it. Look like force customer take aways.

My partner on leave, my team lead + manager and my ex manager go for training, ngew not around, BK pregnant rest at home. Thanks sport gal ask for lunch, so go with XLQ (xing long qun) and WS.

Finish report...

--- END ---

3 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Well, since when all store have implemented this so called 'prison' rules huh ? Anyway i won't give a damm to it as I dun used to eat there.. :-p

I think I will 'lose my pregnancy' soon as the 'baby' in my ankle is 'going-off' currently. No worries, I'll be back soon !

C ya around ;-)

肥肥公主 said...

Welcome to blogspot...i read ur friendster blog all the while....enjoy blogging ya!

Yan Ting said...

hi, wc to blogspot too:)
glad to see more news update here.