Saturday, June 21, 2008

Heart Sick?

Today morning when I awake, I felt pain from my left shoulder till hand. Initial, I thought I having a bad sleep pose.

Just refresh my mind when i driving, I did read a book before. It said, when a heart having some problem, but becaus heart is no nervous, it cant send signal to brain, but it will try to make some other part near the heart, like hand, shoulder or chest to pain for giving signal to brain ( or body owner, i forgeten).

Hahaha... I think mostly is me having a bad sleeping pose yesterday :p I just dicuss with my friend, my friend said my head got problem, not my heart =.="

My hair look so messy this morning.. really wish to cut it :p

Now turn to my right hand pain again..... >.<" sure just now not sitting well har.. :p sit like snake at sofa when yum char :p

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Alright, then go and get your haircut done later today. I wish to see a 'leng-leng' 'liong ji' next week when i'm back to office then.

And u know what, your friend is right - You think too much...heart problem pulak :-p