Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Credit card payment

Just want to maybank2u to pay my credit card which deadline on today.
But Maybank2u will take 1 or 2 day to buffer and make transaction into my cc bank. Which means it will cause me late payment and charge me the financial fees. When I going to drive out to make payment, my friend told me that, we can actually call and request to postpone the deadline since I will make the payment by today but transaction will make it after 1 or 2 days.

That is good idea and why not have a try? Finally I getting 2 bad news :"(

1) They not allow to buffering the transaction deadline.
2) I found that ......... I LEFT MY PHONE at some where !!! >.<"

Pray hard I will get back my phone tommorrow~

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

It depend, mostly foreign bank can do that for u. While Maybank... just because it called 'Maybank' (Maybe is a bank, maybe is not a bank).

Your mobile should be safe since u already knew where you left it. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're the one who left your phone in office? Just browse thru ppl's blog.

Found your phone?