Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Day The Earth Stood Still


Yesterday went for this movie with my friend. I wish to watch it long time ago, but someone said this is not nice.
Nice, really worth to spent the time to watch it. That not only a movie, but it try to educate human like us, love the planet.
Last time when I pay at the jusco counter at MV, the cashier asking me do I need the plastic beg? they are doing campaign, which encourage customer not use the plastic beg. Do the same at bodyshop.
But after few weeks back to MV Jusco, the cashier din ask again. So sad for this, but I am the one asking no plastic beg even I bought quite plenty stuff but my beg is effort to carry.

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

I wanted to watch that but too bad as booking was full, and went for 'IP MAN' & 'Australia'. Both movies are nice indeed especially the latter one.