Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas eve (night)

Finally... where I also din went for. KL, PJ is jam since after work. Anyhow, that have some argument with fren to decide where to celebration. I date another friend, long time no meet friend to count down at kepong station one.

This is special xmas meal ~

Yes, only three of us for this year xmas count down.


After battle (count down)...

Our dinner table after battle (count down).



I bough a "DEAR" for myself ;)


some present from my friend~ Thanks.

Thank for u all whole day accompany me~ I feel I not alone, enjoyable althought is just a simple celebration.

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Hallo.. it's 'deer' and not 'dear' la..

Anyway, u still had great times with friends for dinner and celebration after all. Well, i was having wine drinking session with cousins that night, but too bad.. couldn't get cigar while drinking.

Good to hear u got relieve yourself. Enjoy your holidays :-)