Sunday, June 21, 2009

Celebration shopping day ^.^

Wake up on morning and get the sms from my collegue said that today will start work on 10am. So just take away breakfast and having testing in my home 1st.

After at office, they help for look at it, found that is working, but I did the wrong checking :P
wow~ cabut lari kuat kuat ~ LOL~

Still early, so find my fren goto shopping and celebrate ^.^ So bough something at times square~




The watch I wana buy so long time ago at forum, althouhg is cheap and look like toy. but dun care la. It got light and alarm ler~



Toy for my cuties~ kekeke... it will sound when pressing. Actually wana goto pet shop buy something for him.. but lazy drive again. Is cute~






Duck gor steamboat~ So spicy~






Yong zi kam lou~

Although weekend is finish.. but I still not yet did any home work yet :( so tired.... Gucci not yet bath too :p
Sign.. tomorrow need to work again huh~