Friday, June 19, 2009

I am blogging

Suprise I still can online and blogging here. Tmnet did announce that last friday and this friday will having down time from 11pm to Saturday 6am. Anyhow, hope it never down, else I really need to pack my thing for busines trip.

Today home quite late, just bcoz QA found a issue for me. Anyhow, I not plan to solve it coz tommorrow already is deployment day.

They said is the big day for us tommorrow~ Should not wearing black color shirt, pray before come go for office.

Hope every thing will be OK~ god bless me... anyhow... I have no weekend holiday for this week :(

sigh... wan sek kan nan~

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Never trust TMNET timing as it seldom be on-time. Perhaps u can call and find out rather than wait... Have a nice trip if u really need to fly.

Zing said...

They mk an annoucement at The Star, post on their official website, forum news...

All end up --> FAKE NEWS again... Noted, I mean AGAIN~