Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ghost Month

This month is ghost month, and i get to know from my friend.she warn me do not go out so late nite, that is not safe having late nite activities.

Some of my friend, she sudden msn me said, do you afraid ghost? she is alone at homesince she is sick and rest at home.

Who not afraid ghost? But since I din think for it, and saw it, why i scare on it?But story from yesterday nite.

Yesterday did date few of my friend for dinner. I drive and pick up my friend at Kepong baru. Before I park the car at her entrance house, i saw a old person have seat in the house, with black shirt and black pants. when I already park my car at her enterance house, my friend car is blockedto view inside house.

When my friend walk out from the house, she non stop to keep watching inside her house. I tot my car engine noise have scare the old person in her house, so i asking her, Why keeplooking at her house. She answer me: "No, I want to double check and make sure my house door is locked. coz no one at home."

After I get the answer, I just silent and din told her any thing or double check for it. Not afraid, maybe just i mistake to saw something.

You all too, dun think too much ya ^^

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Well, I don't even know it's seventh month of Chinese calender now. Think u were so 'lucky' to see 'it'...

It's better u saw 'it' better than 'it' sees u in the other way round, just pray hard with your own way will do. No big deal ge lar..