Friday, August 14, 2009

Scaring Myself

Yesterday sleep not well.
I remember yesterday falling to sleep around 11pm.
Gucci just sleep aside. Before going to sleep, I off my radio and lamp.
That is signal for telling gucci: " Dun play lah, I want to sleep already"

In midnite, the radio suddenly turn on, and make me up.
Just a normal song from the radio. Initially I feel that maybe my radio accidently set the clock andturn on at midnite.
I just turn it off ask Gucci sleep back, nothing happen.While i back to dream, non-stop thinking, is it accidently set the clock to on the radio?
Is it SOMETHING have turn on the radio?Starting feel scarry and look at Gucci, cant fall to sleep.

After around 20mins, the fan suddenly off, and the radio power is off.
Then I just reliase, that should be no electric supply.
And electrict having supply again after 10min, radio is turn on back.
understand just now the radio turn on coz having break for electric supply.
Then sleep like pig without scary feeling.

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Well.. just one thing only, u think too much and think non-sense some more... apala lu bikin ?? :-p