Monday, August 24, 2009

Retirement Plan

Today have beg brown session during the lunch time, title is retirement plan.

This Coll have share this topic to us, as we know, he is part time doing insurant + investment + bra bra bra....

well, I not really understand those amount and calculation for it. What as I know, if I did really play hard to save those money for retirement, but what happen if i met accident? Means that I no life to use the money since i really play hard to save it ^^

Anyhow, everyone have thier minded ya~ Not mean retirement not good ^^

1 comment:

fan su said...

no life to use huh, no problem geh... u put my name, then i'll make sure i got life to spend on behalf... :0) actually is time to do some financial planning jor... if u really wanna understand those amount and calculation, i can introduce agent to u... ok mou? ^^