Monday, September 27, 2010

Dun worry, be happy :)

Today I no working but that is tired for me too.

Wake up on 720am to breakfast with AG. Although no working, but awake earlier then normal day I got working.

After breakfast, I went to carefour and Sunway to pick my friend to fix car. After pick up my friend, we went to Month kiara look for another friend to lunch.

She bring us to Sugimoto Japanese restuarant.






































After lunch, she suggest go for her house for wine. But i just watch TV show till 4pm. AG did come to look for us too.

Play awhile majong and skip badminton again =="
8pm, we went for dinner - The One Cafe. Nice cafe ^^ Love it I can go for new + nice cafe to try something again.



























Dear friend, I know you today not happy. But that is just a moment. YOu can take it. We always around you.
Dun worry, be happy :)



















No comments: