Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday Not alone

As my plan on morning, I did do my house work after i wake up on morning. After housework, lunch with my 2 friends at Kepong One Kitchen, which is the restuarant we never try before.

My Wu Loong Char

My Lunch - HOme made mee with redang chicken

Dry home made mee


Unagi HOme made mee



Unagi
After Lunch went to pay CC and Shopping at the curve. Althought there is not much sales, but I did bought few thing ^^ Sock, 2 tshirt, 1 singlet, 1 dress.
Around 6pm, start hungry de. No idea when have a pappa rich opened in The curve. Anyhow, just pass by, so take a seat to have tea.

Coffee mix Milo



Soya with Sesame Ice cream


Chicken rice


Egg tart
After tea time, I though my friend is going home when I going to shop at lady shop and he is not interest. I went home and receive a sms which he still in MPH =="
Again, communication barrier~~ So sorry for him.
8pm my friend look for me to dinner. Actually I should look for her to return something to her, but she did offer come over to kepong look for me :)
Well, end my sunday plan on 11pm. Good Nite :)









No comments: