Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday

Actually yesterday I did forget today is friday, but AG told me tommorrow I have to looking my friend to yumchar, then only reliase that is already Friday.

After work, went to wangsa maju dinner with my friend. She only spent for 45minute to me. Yup, that is abit angry of her just because she did promise me on first, but at last she also plan second round for her friend, just rush dinner with me.

Well, forget it. Anyhow, just spent 45minute for my dinner with her and my story.

Super duper sour >.<"


Mint coffee ^^

Egg with rice


Fish chop
Today morning I did measure my weight which drop to 36 - 37kg. That is afraid on me, but I did not feel I getting thin. But just maybe is measurement machine go wrong? Or recently caugh sick make me lighter? Or maybe mood not really nice make me drop the weight?
Anyhow, that why today I took fish chop~~ !!! But regret to took mint coffee, coz it make me caugh again T.T

No comments: