Monday, October 6, 2008

Bad Luck and Moodless

Working very stress. I hate for working. Giving me very presure.
Suddenly some one asking me, how the status. Please update the status.
Other one, why this suddenly cant work.
Why the report not right?
Philipine HQ request for presentation of the software, team lead ask for power point.
Training system have change request and soon to launch it.
Team lead request for report for certificate.....
..........
................
....................

Help.. I hate to work!

I not god~
I only = 2 hands + 1 brain human + cheap labour

Finally, 6pm went down for waiting bus. Jam, and no place to seat. Forget to bring handphone. So looking phone and ask the person pass by borrow a handphone to call my sister. Finally 8pm just back home..

Bad luck? No idea. ... But really moodless...
Can please dun chase my work? I am doing my best for finish this.

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Not to discourage you but the social world might be cruel to you if you can't live well with it. It's either to take it or leave it at all. It's up to you...

Apart from relieve your feeling here and whether they like it or not, just tell BT that you are overloaded with bunch of tasks.
Overstress is definitely not good for health and might get emotional sickness and depression, worse still... may hit by stroke that i don't wish to see that. Take good care of yourself.

肥肥公主 said...

i hate people chasing my work too..heheh...