Thursday, October 16, 2008

Body shop - Dinner - Jusco

Raining again. Everyday after working hour sure will raining. >.<"

After work, date my friend goto Jusco having dinner. She order a spaghetti, but the waiter giving my friend a chopsticks to having her meals. She told me, she only using chopsticks having her spaghetti at home >.<"
Before I goto dinner, I went for body shop bought tonner and pimples oil. Totally bill RM25 + RM 49 = Rm 74. But Redeem Rm35 from the point.


After dinner, have a walk at Jusco. Jusco kepong just have a renovation, but only today I went for visit :p

Bought a new working clothes :)
God, I spent so much money again >.<"






1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

For your info, Jusco 1U is having Jusco card member sales on next Wednesday (22/10).

Well, u could have been spent less on your clothes that u just bought...too bad.