Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting better?

Just back and finish my dinner.


620pm go for bus, again 8pm just back. Train delay and wasting time to waiting. Next time I will bring my book for reading while waiting, but book so heavy :p



Starting keep fit lor, grow fat jor. Just cooked a miso soup and eaten few slide watermelon. Kekeke.. look like still not yet full >.<" No worry, my friend did bring me a nice biscute!

This morning, requester send a msg and asking which floor i seating. I thought he want look for me chasing the work again. Thank god, he didn't :) thanks ya!

Work done? Not yet, but feel is GOING under control. Hope tommorrow more better.
To night need do some research again huh, then tommorrow can start work immediately :) Gambahteh ya!

U too, Gambahteh!

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Way to go and keep it up !

A better tomorrow for you, Go..Go..Go !!