Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday again..

For a rescuse for myself. This morning i wake up on 53oam, saw the watch then sleep again :"P
Yesterday too tired, watch the drama and fall to sleep on 9pm something, then continue to sleep till today.

Duno is too tired, not enof sleep, or sleep too much? I still feel very tired :"(

I cant online this few days coz the streamyx problem. Already report on last friday, but only now just fixed it. I giving me an excuse to drive for work today - streamyx not working and maybe need stay late to work at office, so wont have bus for going home :P

Today very very very bz. Morning trouble shoot the existing system. Suddenly requestor come to my cubicles :"( like spot check my work :"( and see the progress. Skip lunch ( no time to lunch), prepare the system which meeting on 2pm. 3pm conference call with philipine person to present the system. One person holding 3 project alone, you though me robbot mer.

Finally, finish my work on 4pm, and hard work to work for system....... 7pm home.

Sigh. Work for life? or life for work?
I really tired with this. Maybe i not the person can work with presure >.<" I am weak!

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Whether u like it or not, u already did and going through this 'training' may be the hardest part in your career. Though u think u're weak right now and seems helpless in your work or life somtimes, but eventually it might make u to get stronger day after day one day.

Don't give up and just take it as learning experience. Take good care of your health - no stress out ok.