Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fong Fei Kei to balik kampung

Actually not my kampung, is my mother kampung. Where is it? Oh ya, before I forgetted ( I always be), I better record here. My mother kampung is Jeram Ipoh. Dont ask me where is it, where nearby, and what having there. I just know, went there need spent for 2 hours, that is terrible hot, bore place in Ipoh.

Yesterday father announce will goto Ipoh half day trip on Chor 2, 10am. After lunch will driving back to KL >.<" I hide myself and not catching by my father and mother. What the reason make me dont feel wana back to hometown?

1. I not yet married + single ( sure they will always asking )
2. Getting fat
3. Carrier/salary/bonus just normal ( those a anty like to compare each other son, I not enof proud enof for parent to "sai miang")
4. Bore, hot, no astro, no personal privacy

Staying home now. Hot too, but at lease can online and doing some research here :p
Sorry to my grandma, I wish you always healthy + happy ^.^

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Well, i think we have something in common again as i didn't follow my dad back to kampung in Banting to see my grandma and cousins (ya.. the journey is even shorter than Ipoh) similar to your reasons but... dun really understand what u mean by reason no.3 anyway.

For reason no.2 i think u can do something - Brush-off all lazy bugs around your legs and go for gym often whenever u got nothing to do this week, will ya ? :-p