Monday, January 12, 2009

Pain in heart

Back home saw my father car already park in.
He sick again. Maybe come back early to rest or maybe din work today.

Walk into his bedroom, and he is sleeping deeply.
Few pack pill and medic on the table, but dint write what is the pill are. I duno what sick he get.

Few days already he fall to sick. I make some porridge, hope he know I am caring him although din saying and asking anything.

My life cant without my father. Who can protect me again? I am so useless..
My wish for this year. Wish my father healthy always :)

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Be independent and firm in everything you do and see for now and in days ahead... i'm sure you can. Your dad will get recovered one day, take it easy.

Anonymous said...

Hope your dad get well soon...

You are grow up girl... Be the one who take care/protect your family members..