Monday, January 5, 2009

Lazy cat

Miao miao ~.~

So lazy today. Back to home, lay on the bed, eat on the bed, online on the bed.....
10++pm just goto shower =.=
Mother come in to my bedroom... "ci ci zam zam, yee yee yum yum" non-stop scolding, this not yet clean, that not yet swap, all thing look messy...

I am a girl? This is lady's room?? - doubt :p

Although 1 + half week holiday already gone, but the last few days is bz for my best friend wedding. All clothes, shoes, makeup having any where...

Ya, ya..ya... I will clean up this weekend. Let me rest during weekday ( I STILL NEED TO WORK GA!!)

2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Well, there's only one thing u could do to avoid such "ci ci zam zam, yee yee yum yum" forever... get a new home yourself and move out. Freedom then, isn't it ?

Anonymous said...

I face that problem also when i was staying with my parents.. Not anymore after i moved to SG here..

But.. once in a while i miss their mumbling.. and feel funny too..
crazy rite..