Sunday, January 11, 2009

Suprise for everyone~

Yesterday fall to sick, but still attend the party which kepong friend arrange to me. Thanks ya, although really cant feed in any food.

Today wake up by 2 friend. Ya... so sincer for me, waiting me out side of my house and asking me for breakfast >.<"

They know I get the sick of missing piggy, so they be "fan ban" piggy look for me breakfast. (piggy last time always wake up ppl in early morning and ask for breakfast, althoung u already reject or ignore, she will waiting you infront ur house~ )

Bz for whole day. Just back to home and blogging here. Ya, will giving those person a surprise who meeting me tommorrow.

See ya~
Lovely nite.

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Sometimes friends are coming and going away from you but it would remain forever as long as you both keep in touch no matter how far you both are apart.