Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Chap gor Mei ^.^

So tired and just went back from pyramid. Planning for buy a new shoes for working because the stupid dog chew all my shoe :( But they all said not nice to buy shoes during CNY.

Went for buffet! So long time we din go for buffet! Nice food, nice chat, cutties Baby~
But is wasted, I eat so few =.="
Today is celebrating "fan ban" jay chow birthday, but it worth, just spend few and eat whole day :D

small cuties~

lobster + abaloon slide

Cheese oyster


After buffet, we having movie ^.^ So touching, it make me cry, and I know Juju also same with me ;p

Today rushing going out, forget to bring my money to pay my credit card. Go home and check again just reliase I late for payment again. Sign~ I duno next month will charging how much again ;(

Anyhow, happy chap gor mei ya ~

No comments: