Saturday, February 7, 2009

Shoulder Pain

Already few day pain in shoulder.
Today getting more worst. Just because carring heavy bag waiting, ride, be sartin for taking KTM home ;(

Well, I will rest more from today. Tuesday is back for battle again. Finish meeting on 5pm ++. Ha! Almost 70% redo for the system cause the idea from a group manager is changed :D

Happy birthday to my colleague, any how I stop friendship today him too, coz he done something very worst to me!

Just visit another friend new house. This friend really long time never meet up. Wow.. terrible nice design for the house, sure spent alot for the renovation :D I blur blur (just take some red wine, irish wine) + sleeply now =.=

Monday is holiday again~ Hope all enjoy the weekend + holiday ya~

Good nite ;*

No comments: