Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Company New Life

Yesteday just start my new job but get headache. Today better.

I still worry my app in HP no one can maintain well. Any how, I better do my thing well in my new company 1st :)

Well, so surprised. All colleague here is so younger + chinese and close with each other. In my team - ITS-Shell is doing shell project, which other team tell me, this team is always late for home and pretty presure too.

So far I still in enjoy mood. I try my best at here. I think I will love this company :)
wish me luck ~

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wish u all th best ya..
jia you jia you!!

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

This is what's life all about, if not all but still part of it perhaps. New environment is always better than before if you have prepared and go through it day by day. Sit tide and enjoy new challenges coming along your life in your new era of career milestone.

Have fun and stay happy always no matter what. I know you would, will you ?