Sunday, February 22, 2009

Resignation

Dear All,

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position at HP. I will be starting a new position as software engineer at new company on coming this Monday.

I have enjoyed my tenure here and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the support the application although that is a lot bugs exist.

Specially thank for Seow Mun which did spent a lot time and patient for guidance when I just join in HP.

And many many many thanks you all help in troubleshoot, idea giving, guidance, and encouragement you all have provided me during my time at HP. Feel sorry if I make any dissapointed.

Even though I will miss you all and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.

Please keep in touch, I can be reached at my personal email address + MSN (teh_ying@hotmail.com) and phone 012-666 9046.
Thanks again for everything.

[ Chris Lau will be take over all of my application.]


Yours truly,
Best Regards,
Teh Lai Ying
Application Engineer
GCM RSC Services - Automation Team
Global Center Malaysia (GCM)
Outsourcing Services - ITO
Technology Solution Group
Telephone: +6 03 2332 2209
HP On-net:+6 03 2332 2822
Mobile:+6 012 666 9046
Facsimile: + 6 03 2094 1529



2 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Well, what can i say... just take good care and best of luck in your future undertaking. Be still and firm no matter what it takes.

Anonymous said...

It's either stay.. or leave for good... That's life..