Monday, May 25, 2009

Thinking to suicide....

Really wish to left myself....

That is not happy with my current stage... I always asking myself, why so suffer? Every early also not happy.

When goto working, I lock my Gucci into cage. I felt he so pity.., another second I felt I more pity... I rather being a pet huh :<

Finish working, feel very hungry... actually really no mood to eat. Trying do other thing to forget my suffer... cook, clean cage, play with gucci and blogging now...

Feeling better... If having chocolate, I think will be best ^.^

4 comments:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

You can't get true happiness is just because you're still stuck inside the doom and have no confident perhaps refuse to walk out from doom. Nobody can help if u don't help yourself. You know what i'm talking about, so don't commit the foolish thing (i know u won't) and take good care ok. Talk 2me if u need.

fan su said...

我的肩膀让你靠。。。

Zing said...

Wake-up!!!
U need ppl 2 slap u gao gao izzit?!

Open TV, newpaper or online... LOTS ppl pity or even worst than u~

Stop thinkin foolish thing & o bck 2 sleep -n-

Steanie Tai said...

Thinking to suicide ? What happen friend ? You scared me.. :(