Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why the moon so lonely...

Another nice movie today. Long time never having those nice movie, becoz recently no nicer movie? or I too bz and miss out alot nice movie?

Finally I solved my bugs today, I thought need spent alot time to investigate what wrong with my coding is not working. Actually just a small matter ^.^

After solved, I feel more relax, so decided to movie tonite :)
It worth to spent the time for this movie I athought I feel abit tired...

Not yet watch it?? Strongly recommed : X men - Wolverine.

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Why moon so lonely... ? Not quite, because it has stars right beside. Perhaps it should point at u - "Why Vivi is so lonely ?" Remember that, try not put everything together before it gets mess-up at the end.

X-Men Wolverine... i seen it and it's not bad after all.