Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wedding Dinner

Tonight is going to my friend wedding dinner at Kepong. So I get prepare and color my nails.


In the half way wearing my cosmetic, my friend call me and told me that, the wedding dinner is start on 12pm, and not on 7pm >.<"
I thought today will having a big meals, but finally coz mistake from me and my friend. At the end, I goto dinner with my family.
Of couse you guy wont feel so weird to having dinner with family. But I already long time ago din join my family dinner. My mother also surprise when I am in the car :D
Finally, today dinner I took fish, chicken, duck, vegi and sotong + prawn. KEkeke.. long time never having those meals.. Yummy~

2 comments:

fan su said...

what can i say...
next time read carefully and...
both of u fan su lor... :0)

Steanie Tai said...

You missed the wedding lunch ? Wah... Champion man.... :D