Monday, May 4, 2009

Morning Temper

MOrning wake up, and saw Gucci rolling on the bed. Well, alarm is not ringging yet, back to my dream.

Few minutes, I curious what gucci doing, just open eyes and saw Gucci is pee on my bed!!~ I stop him and snap him hardly. Snap him few times, he din scream but look scare. Snap him till my finger also feeling pain.

Getting mad on the morning, and clean out my bed. After half an hour, he still look very scare me, but follow me behind going here and there. Finally... I hugging back him. Actually he look feel not well since yesterday till today.

Miss him now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cruel

Steanie Tai said...

Calm down my friend.. B cool..

fan su said...

poor gucci...

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

Dog also have feelings... try to treat him like human although he is not. Time to train him up... to pee :-p