Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Saturday : Walkathon

Last friday, after work around 8pm++ arrived home and pack my thing goto puchong overnite for Saturday walkathon at Sunway lagoon.

Oh ya, I wish to go for sunway lagoon long long time ago. Finally I with my friend go for this charity walkathon which ticket RM30 entrance included dry and wet part, tshirt, breakfast and

Wake up on 615am and drive out from the house on 7am. We no means for the prize, so we just walk to destination and take picture. After get the 13 chop from every station, we having the breakfast.


Games time~ I din play much games, that is jst becoz I not really enof sleep and tired, will vomit if having those games ^.^







3pm++ we clean ourself, and go for pyramid having delicious lunch ^.^ It look like home made dish, I love it very muchies....


Arrived home on 7pm ...

No comments: