Sunday, April 12, 2009

Why

Yesterday should be is a happening day for me, back home around 1am++ after SMTE gathering.

Well, after home, my sister told me about my father. So sadness that we (family member) get the report result from other, is not from my father. Is it we too useless? So he told us, he is fine, he is healthy? But behind, the real story is not simple as that.

I thought the doctor cant check out what problem my father did have ( means my father is still healty and cant check out any problem from him), so I just relax for it.

Now, I duno how serious is it. I just duno how to plan all the thing. Yes, maybe we really too useless. Yes, as he told us, we also cant do nothing but just worry about it.

So hate myself, so useless I am.
I wish my father healty always --- Still remember? this is my this year birthday wish ( that all i can do!)

1 comment:

~~ neB howK ~~ said...

It might be little upset when u got the message from other parties rather directly from your dad, but it's better than don't get anything at all. Perhaps it's your dad's decision wanted to put it that way and probably you just need to respect that.

Don't blame yourself any longer for being helpless as it doesn't help u and your dad situation definitely. Try to help whatever ways u could or even just pray for him is fine. Take it easy and take care yourself.